- Journeyman Capital Management (“Journeyman”) is a d/b/a of Leppla Capital Management LLC (“LCM”) and is jointly owned by Bruce W. Leppla and Mark J. Cordone.
- This presentation does not constitute an offer of any securities to be purchased or sold by Journeyman. A client’s assets will be managed in accordance with Journeyman’s Private Client Investment Management Agreement, provided separately.
- This Website does not contain all of the information necessary to make a decision concerning which of many possible investment managers to hire, including, but not limited to, the risks, fees and investment strategies associated with an account managed by Journeyman. Investing with Journeyman should only be done after a client consults with his or her advisors – legal, tax, accounting, financial planning and others.
- The comparison of Charles Hoeveler’s historical performance to a single market index is necessarily imperfect because Mr. Hoeveler’s portfolios, from time to time, contained options and other derivative securities, deployed margin trading and other leverage and were not as diversified as the Standard and Poor’s 500 Index or other indices. Due to the differences between Journeyman’s investment strategy and the methodology used to compute most indices, Journeyman cautions potential investors that no indices are directly comparable to Journeyman’s results.
- Mr. Hoeveler’s performance information provided herein is historic. It should not be taken as any indication of future investment performance at Journeyman or as a basis for choosing Journeyman over any other alternative investment manager. Future Journeyman investments will necessarily be made under different economic conditions in different securities using similar but not identical investment strategies to those previously deployed by Mr. Hoeveler. Further, all security investments involve considerable risk. Among many other risk factors, Journeyman’s growth of assets under management may adversely affect investment performance.